- Requestors submit the New website request form to the Staff Service Centre (SSC)
- SSC assigns the request to the Web Team
- The Web Team checks if the request is feasible on the WordPress platform
- If yes, then the Web Team sets up the WordPress with the standard Divi theme and plugins
- By default, the site has the URL sitename.blogs.auckland.ac.nz. If the requestor needs a custom domain (sitename.auckland.ac.nz, sitename.ac.nz, sitename.org), then it can be mentioned in the site request form along with the cost centre and project code (as most of the custom domain incurs a yearly cost) or it can be submitted later on via a domain request form.
Domain name guidelines
University personal and group website policy